NOTICE REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(ART. 13 REG. UE 2016/679)
For the purposes set out in the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that the processing of personal data provided by you and acquired by the Dvo S.p.A. according to the activity carried out by the latter, will be processed according to the principles established by said Regulation, in compliance with the consequent rights and obligations.
The controller is Dvo S.p.A. with registered office in Roveredo in Piano (PN) – Via XX Settembre, n.272 (Company Tax Code & VAT n.01183880937), in the person of its legal representative Mr. Pizzol Francesco. Contact email of the controller is the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is necessary and will be handled within the context of the contract management, even preliminary, of the relative negotiations and the consequent supply and / or sale and / or purchase relationship and any other activity necessarily connected and / or correlated with you (and so by way of example and not exhaustive: establishment, execution and management of the contractual relationship, processing and accounting, administrative and tax compliance, as well as related to the fulfillment of obligations imposed by anti-money laundering legislation, etc).
c) Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing is the need to execute the contract and / or contracts of which you are a party or to implement pre-contractual measures requested by you.
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller
The legitimate interests pursued by the controller in the processing of data consists in respecting and fulfilling the contractual and / or pre-contractual obligations assumed.
e) Compulsory or optional nature of the conferral of data and consequences of a refusal to respond
The conferral of your personal data is mandatory so that the controller can fulfill the obligations arising from the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship in place with you, as well as those imposed by law or regulations. Failure to provide your personal data, will result in the inability to establish or continue the contractual relationship in the limits in which such data is necessary for the execution of the contract.
f) Modalities of processing
Your personal data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality, both using analogical / paper supports and with the aid of IT supports and tools.
g) Subjects to whom personal data may be addressed
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by the Controller, by the Processors appointed by him and by the Officers duly authorized. Your personal data may be disclosed, as a result of inspections or audits, to all the inspection bodies responsible for examinations and controls concerning the regularity of legal obligations. Your personal data may be disclosed to companies/firms that provide assistance, or consultancy or collaboration to the controller, in terms of accounting, administrative, fiscal, legal, tax & financial revision, social security, in relation to the establishment and management of the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship with you; To Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or by regulations or third party service providers to whom communication is necessary for the performance of the services inherent and connected to the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship with you; To other employees and / or collaborators of the controller for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of their tasks and always under the control and supervision of the controller, the processors or the officers duly authorized. Your personal data may be disclosed to public or private subjects that may access personal data under the provisions of law or regulation or under the provisions of the judicial authority. Your personal data will not be disclosed.
h) Data retention period
The retention of your personal data will last for the entire duration of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you and for another 10 (ten) years limited and functionally to the need to guarantee the Company the possible exercise and protection, judicial and / or extrajudicial, of its rights and interests arising, connected or correlated to the relationship/s with you and / or their object.
i) Existence of an automated decision-making process
There is no automated decision-making process.
l) Intention of the controller
The controller will not transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
m) Interested party’s rights
In relation to personal data processing referred to in this notice, at any time you are entitled to the right to:
- Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679): The Controller guarantees the right of access to personal data concerning the interested party;
- Rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679): The Controller, at the request of the interested party, makes the adjustment of incorrect personal data without undue delay.
- Elimination (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679): The Controller provides to the withdrawal of personal data of the interested party, without undue delay, if: personal data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the interested party revokes its consent; the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate superseding reason to proceed with the processing; personal data has been processed illegitimately.
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679): The Controller shall limit the processing, at the request of the interested party, when: the interested party disputes the correctness of the data; the processing is illegitimate and the interested party opposes the cancellation of the data, but it requests the limitation of the processing; the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but are necessary for the assessment, exercise and defense of a right in court; the interested party has opposed the processing and is awaiting the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- Transferability (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679): intended as the right to obtain from the Controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by automatic device, to transmit them to another controller without impediments.
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679): at any time, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him / her.
- Propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Art. 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679).
The above rights may be exercised by written notice to be sent via email to email@example.com.
Or by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: DVO S.p.A. with registered office in Roveredo in Piano (PN) - Via XX Settembre, n.272 – c.p n.65 – Postal Code 33080 - certified electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.