With our feet firmly on the ground in the present, but with the gaze turned to the future, DVO attaches great importance to the quality of the raw materials chosen, ensuring that they meet the most rigorous standards, thus constituting a fundamental premise for their durability. Conscientiously and ethically we monitor the entire production process in search of continuous improvement, verifying that each single component is easily replaceable and recyclable at the end of its life cycle.
DVO S.R.L. has the following Company and Product certifications:
- UNI EN ISO 9001: Quality Management System;
- UNI EN ISO 14001: Environmental Management System;
- UNI ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management System;
- EMAS: Support for Environmental Policy (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme);
- SA 8000: Management and Improvement of Employee Working Conditions;
- AEO: EU Recognition as an Authorised Economic Operator;
- FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®): 'The Management of Chain of Custody' for the use of wood from responsibly managed forests, recycled materials and other controlled sources. Ask for FSC® certified products (FSC-C109826);
- SEAQUAL INITIATIVE: Registration to Support Ocean Clean-up programs to recover marine plastic litter;
- CAM: we satisfy all the requirements of the “Quaderno Tecnico – Criteri Ambientali Minimi (CAM) – Settore Legno- Arredo” (“Technical Guide – Minimum Environmental Criteria – Wood-Furniture industry”) for the purchase and hire of office furniture by the Italian Public Administration;
- Dl. 81/08: workplace safety. The workstations satisfy the criteria of annex XXXIV (Italy);
- UNI EN 527-1^ - UNI EN 527 2^: all desks satisfy the applicable technical standards;
- UNI EN 14073-2^ - UNI EN 14073-3^ - UNI EN 14074: all storage elements satisfy the applicable technical standards;
- CARB PHASE2 E EPA: panels with low formaldehyde emissions;
- GREENGUARD: “Quality Air” certification for indoor environments;
- UNI EN ISO 16000-9 - UNI EN ISO 16000-6: the panels have a low VOC emission;
- MARCATURA CE: the internal partitions satisfy the “European Technical Assessment”;
- UNI EN ISO 11654: the sound-absorbing panels have a Class A sound absorption coefficient;
- EN 13501-1: the sound-absorbing panels have a Class B-s1-d0 reaction to fire classification.
- ISO 37001:2016 anti-bribery management system certification
- Products & LEED®credits - V4.1 NC: Materials & Resources (MR) - Indoor Air Quality (EQ). To see the list of our products click here: GREENiTOP®
- WELL BUILDING STANDARD®- V2 for furniture and partitions walls.